Metal Motorcycle Scooter Security Anti-theft Wheel Disc Brake Lock Alarm, with movement and shock sensor.
Suitable for EMOVE Cruiser and any other scooter/motorcycle with disc brakes up to 6mm.
NOT SUITABLE for EMOVE Touring.
- Color: Yellow, Red or Black.
- Material: Metal
- Lock pin: 0.7cm
- Alarm decibel: 110dB
- Size: 8 x 7.3 x 3.3cm
- Security anti-theft lock universal for electric scooter, motorbike or bicycle with disc brake.
- It works by locking the disc brake (stops wheel from turning) AND has a motion-activated alarm, to prevent tampering or movement.
- Simple and convenient operation. Click the lock cylinder, it will be locked.
- Support warning alert function. There will be alarm sounds if the lock is shocked by someone.
- Waterproof and weatherproof.
- Bright colour for high visibility, acting as visual deterrent to thieves.
To protect your investment, we recommend using the Disc Brake Lock Alarm in conjunction with a quality, physical Lock (See INBIKE Folding Lock).
Add the REMINDER CABLE OPTION as an additional visual deterrent to would be thieves. It also serves to remind the owner that the disc brake lock alarm has been fitted and is activated, before you try to ride off.
Instructions for use:
Remove the rubber spacer in the jaws of the lock. Retain this spacer as it is also the HEX KEY, with which to remove the screws to replace batteries.
Position the lock opening on either of the vehicle's disc brakes, press the locking pin (underneath where the key is inserted) so that it locks through the disc brake. It will be locked and you will hear the sound "DU", which warns that in 5 seconds time, the alarm will become armed.
If the alarm senses shock or movement, it will sound a warning beep. If further movement is sensed within 5 seconds, the alarm will sound and continue sounding until the movement stops. After 20 seconds with no further vibrations or movement, the alarm will stop and automatically re-arm itself.
The scooter owner has a window of 5 seconds in which to use the key to open the lock, before the alarm sounds. The alarm ceases immediately that it is unlocked.
Maintenance: Spray lubricant in the lock every 3 months to keep in good order.
When your hear the constant sound "Ge, Ge, Ge...", or the alarm sounds for less than 10 seconds, the battery needs to be replace. Use the provided spanner (the L shaped bar connected to the rubber spacer to remove the four screws, remove the top cover and replace the battery. Please pay attention to the "+" and "-".
In order to replace batteries easily later on, please retain space/hex key provided.
- 1 x Alarm Disc Lock
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x spacer/hex key