Cruiser New Owners Guide
Congratulations on your purchase of the sensational EMOVE Cruiser, the most complete electric scooter on the market. Here are some suggestions to get the most out of your ride:
- Register for warranty [LINK]
- Join EMOVE Owners Club Facebook group for useful tips & info from other EMOVE owners.
- Follow EcoMotion on:
Facebook - EcoMotion Electric Scooters.
- Subscribe to VOROMOTORS on YouTube.
Browse the video subjects which cover all aspects, from unboxing, and general introductions, to troubleshooting, brake tuning & replacing components. We recommend you watch these tutorials before your first ride:
- Cruiser Quick Setup Guide (1:53) [LINK]
- LCD Display – P0 to P9 Menu (9:10) [LINK] – Written “P Menu” guide HERE.
- Brake Tuning & Maintenance (9:28) [LINK] – Written Maintenance Guide HERE
- ROAD LAWS - Be aware of the road laws relating to electric scooters in your city [LINK].
- 45psi tyre pressure is recommended for the tubeless pneumatic tyres. Check your tyre pressure regularly (ideally, before each ride).
- RIDE SAFE. Always wear a helmet. We recommend a full-face helmet, protective gloves and a red flashing light for the rear of your helmet/back/backpack. If you are riding at night on streets without good street lighting, we also recommend you attach an additional front light, mounted high on the handlebars.
Quick Reference Guide
Voltmeter - (52V EMOVE Cruiser)
- 58.8 Volts = 100% battery
- 50.4 Volts = 50% battery
- 46.2 Volts = 25% battery
- Hold down [Power] & [Mode] button at same time
- [Mode] to increase, [Power] to decrease)
P0 - Wheel Size (inches)
Cruiser = 10
Touring = 8
P1 - Low Voltage Protection
Cruiser - Low Voltage Protection - 430 reads as 43.0
Touring - Low Voltage Protection - 415 reads as 41.5
P2 - Minimum Wattage
Leave at 15
P3 - Speedometer
Locked at 1
P4 - Metric/Imperial
0 = Kilometres
1 = Miles
P5 - Start Mode
1 = Kick start
0 = Throttle Start
P6 - Cruise Control (Turns on after 7 seconds)
1 = ON
0 = Off
P7 - Pickup Speed
0 = Hard Acceleration
1 = Softer Acceleration
P8 - Max Speed (As %)
100 = Max Speed
70 = 30% off top speed
P9 - Strength of Electric Brake
2 = Hard
1 = Medium
0 = Off