Touring New Owners Guide
Congratulations on your purchase of the sensational EMOVE Touring. Here are some suggestions to get the most out of your ride:
- Check all screws are tight, before your first ride and regularly thereafter.
- Register for warranty [LINK]
- Join EMOVE Owners Club Facebook group for useful tips & info from other EMOVE owners.
- Follow EcoMotion on:
Facebook - EcoMotion Electric Scooters.
- Subscribe to VOROMOTORS on YouTube.
Browse the video subjects which cover all aspects, from unboxing, and general introductions, to troubleshooting, brake tuning & replacing components. We recommend you watch these tutorials before your first ride:
- EMOVE Touring Unboxing Tutorial (5:15) [LINK]
- LCD Display tutorial – P0 to P9 Menu (9:10) [LINK] – Written “P Menu” guide HERE
- EMOVE Touring 2020 Update (2:54) [LINK]
- How to Maintain your EMOVE Touring (6:51) [LINK]
- Brake Tuning tutorial (9:30) [LINK]
- Video Playlists (Intro) [LINK to Video Series]
- ROAD LAWS - Be aware of the road laws relating to electric scooters in your city [LINK].
- 45psi tyre pressure is recommended for the front pneumatic tyre. Check your tyre pressure regularly (ideally, before each ride).
- RIDE SAFE. Always wear a helmet. We recommend a full-face helmet, protective gloves and a red flashing light for the rear of your helmet/back/backpack. If you are riding at night on streets without good street lighting, we also recommend you attach an additional front light, mounted high on the handlebars.
Quick Reference Guide
Voltmeter - (52V EMOVE Touring)
- 54.6 Volts = 100% battery
- 46.8 Volts = 50% battery
- 42.9 Volts = 25% battery
- Hold down [Power] & [Mode] button at same time
- [Mode] to increase, [Power] to decrease)
P0 - Wheel Size (inches)
Cruiser = 10
Touring = 8
P1 - Low Voltage Protection
Cruiser - Low Voltage Protection - 430 reads as 43.0
Touring - Low Voltage Protection - 415 reads as 41.5
P2 - Minimum Wattage
Leave at 15
P3 - Speedometer
Locked at 1
P4 - Metric/Imperial
0 = Kilometres
1 = Miles
P5 - Start Mode
1 = Kick start
0 = Throttle Start
P6 - Cruise Control (Turns on after 7 seconds)
1 = ON
0 = Off
P7 - Pickup Speed
0 = Hard Acceleration
1 = Softer Acceleration
P8 - Max Speed (As %)
100 = Max Speed
70 = 30% off top speed
P9 - Strength of Electric Brake
2 = Hard
1 = Medium
0 = Off